IMPORTEUR EN DISTRIBUTEUR IMES-ICORE® GmbH | SCHÜTZ DENTAL GmbH | SILADENT GmbH | DREVE DENTAMID
1627 LB Hoorn NH
Artikel 1. Definities
1.1 Het bepaalde in deze voorwaarden is van toepassing op alle overeengekomen overeenkomsten, (online)bestellingen, leveringen, promo’s en diensten met inbegrip van advies. Tenzij uitdrukkelijk schriftelijk anders is overeengekomen.
1.2 De opdrachtgever met wie éénmaal op grond van de onderhavige voorwaarden een overeenkomst tot stand gekomen is, gaat hierbij akkoord, dat deze voorwaarden eveneens van toepassing zijn op alle (online)bestellingen, leveringen en nieuw te sluiten overeenkomsten.
1.3 Indien om welke reden(en) dan ook, één of meerdere in deze voorwaarden opgenomen bepalingen geheel of gedeel-telijk nietig dan wel nietig baar is/zijn, blijven de overige bepalingen onverkort van kracht.
Artikel 2. Aanbiedingen
2.1 Alle aanbiedingen/promo’s en andere (reclame)uitingen, zowel mondeling, schriftelijk en of digitaal zijn geheel vrij-blijvend. Eerdere aanbiedingen/promo’s worden geacht te zijn herroepen ná het uitbrengen van nieuwe aanbiedingen, promo’s.
2.2 Overeengekomen overeenkomsten, (online)bestellingen of wijzigingen zijn pas bindend indien de overeenkomst, bestelling tussen uberVo-Dental B.V. en opdrachtgever schriftelijk is bevestigd.
Artikel 3. Prijzen en verzend
3.1 De producten of diensten van uberVo-Dental B.V. worden inclusief btw gefactureerd, mits uitdrukkelijk anders tussen beiden partijen anders overeengekomen is. Bij het voordoen van prijswijzigingen ten gevolge van prijsverhogingen van leveranciers van uberVo dental bv, dan is uberVo dental bv gerechtigd om deze verhoging(en) door te berekenen aan de opdrachtgever. Mocht een dergelijke prijsverhoging zich voordoen en deze bedraagt meer dan 10% van het oorspronkelijke orderbedrag dan is de opdrachtgever bevoegd om de overeenkomst, (online)bestelling schriftelijk binnen 24 uur te annuleren.
3.2 uberVo-Dental B.V. factureert de overeenkomen opdracht op basis van de geldende tarieven zoals die op dat moment door de leveranciers van uberVo-Dental B.V. zijn vastgesteld.
3.3 Alle prijzen zijn onder voorbehoud van druk- en zetfouten. Voor de gevolgen van druk- en zetfouten wordt geen enkele vorm van aansprakelijkheid aanvaard. Bij druk- en zetfouten is uberVo-Dental B.V. niet verplicht het product volgens de foutieve prijsopgaaf te leveren.
3.4 De betaling dient door de opdrachtgever te geschieden overeenkomstig de betalingscondities zoals is vastgelegd in artikel 6 in deze voorwaarden.
3.5 Verzendkosten bij een (online)bestelling met een orderwaarde boven de €50,-- ex. btw zijn gratis, uitgesloten hierbij zijn gips, straal- en polijstmiddelen. Verzendkosten inclusief gips, straal- en polijstmiddelen zijn bij een (online)bestelling met een orderwaarde boven de €250,-- ex. btw. gratis.
3.6 Bij een Express levering worden de bestelde producten vóór 11:00 uur op het aangegeven bezorgadres geleverd. Hiervoor wordt een Express toeslag bovenop het verzendbedrag in rekening gebracht. uberVo-Dental B.V. kan nimmer aansprakelijk worden gesteld indien de pakketdienst de levering door welke omstandigheden dan ook later bezorgd dan met de klant is overeengekomen.
4. Levering, uitvoering en risico's
4.1 Bij levering van bestelde (online)producten wordt de grootst mogelijke zorgvuldigheid in acht genomen om de genoemde leveringstermijnen in acht te nemen, doch deze termijnen zijn niet te allen tijde bindend.
4.2 Met inachtneming van de genoemde levertermijnen kan een levering, vertraging ondervinden. De opdrachtgever wordt hier tijdig over geïnformeerd. Bij een vertraging van een bestelling van uiterlijk 30 dagen na de overeengekomen overeenkomst heeft de opdrachtgever in dat geval het recht om de overeenkomst zonder kosten te ontbinden. De opdrachtgever heeft geen recht op schadevergoeding. Alsmede in geval van faillissement of surséance van betaling, bij het stilleggen van cq. de liquidatie van diens bedrijf/praktijk of als uberVo dental bv wordt geïnformeerd door de krediet-verzekeringmaatschappij.
4.3 Verzend en transport naar opdrachtgever geschiedt voor risico en verantwoording van uberVo dental bv.
4.4 Als plaats van levering geldt het bezorgadres dat de opdrachtgever telefonisch, schriftelijk, kenbaar heeft gemaakt.
4.5 uberVo dental bv is gerechtigd om de overeengekomen order in gedeeltes te leveren, waarbij de overeengekomen order ook in gedeeltes gefactureerd zal worden. Eenmaal afgeleverde producten op het aangegeven bezorgadres zijn vanaf het moment van aflevering volledig van risico van de opdrachtgever, ook al zijn deze nog niet gemonteerd, geïnstalleerd en/of gefactureerd, daarbij inbegrepen het risico van eventuele beschadiging, tenietgaan of achteruitgang door bijvoorbeeld brand, waterschade, enzovoort.
4.6 Eventuele zichtbare tekorten, fouten, beschadigingen en/of andere gebreken dient opdrachtgever na ontvangst binnen 24 uur aan uberVo dental bv telefonisch en schriftelijk kenbaar te maken.
Artikel 5. Montage/installatie
5.1 Opdrachtgever is zelf verantwoordelijk voor een tijdige montage van de benodigde aansluitingen, hetzij voor gas, water, elektriciteit, afvoer, afzuiging, ICT, perslucht, verlichting e.d. met inachtneming van de geldende aansluit-voorschriften van uberVo dental bv en of nevenbedrijven.
5.2 Indien m.b.t. geïnstalleerde producten enige vorm van schade ontstaat voor uberVo dental bv, bijv. door het niet of tijdig installeren of monteren van de geleverde producten dan is uberVo dental bv gerechtigd om deze schade en/of extra kosten bij de opdrachtgever in rekening te brengen.
Artikel 6. Betaling/debiteurenregistratiesysteem
6.1 De facturatie van de overeengekomen (online)bestelling geschiedt op het moment van de verzenddatum.
6.2 Betalingen dienen te geschieden binnen 30 dagen, mits anders tussen beide partijen schriftelijke overeengekomen is. 6.3 De opdrachtgever is niet gerechtigd tot opschorting van betaling, mits uitdrukkelijk anders tussen beide partijen schriftelijk overeengekomen is.
6.4 Bij een niet tijdige betaling is opdrachtgever van rechtswege in verzuim en is de opdrachtgever aan uberVo dental bv een rentevergoeding van 1% per maand verschuldigd, gerekend vanaf de dag waarop de factuur betaald had moeten zijn. 6.5 Vanaf de dag dat de opdrachtgever in verzuim is, is uberVo dental bv gerechtigd de vordering zonder nadere aankondiging uit handen te geven aan een incassobureau. De opdrachtgever is dan gehouden tot betaling van buiten-gerechtelijke incassokosten ad 15% van het totaal verschuldigde bedrag. uberVo dental bv is gerechtigd om eventueel hogere gemaakte kosten die aantoonbaar verband houden met deze opdracht, welke redelijkerwijs noodzakelijk waren, alsmede de gerechtelijke en de executiekosten, in rekening te brengen bij de opdrachtgever.
Artikel 7. Opschorting/ontbinding
7.1 uberVo dental bv is gerechtigd om opdrachtgever te vragen voldoende zekerheden te stellen voor nakoming van zijn betalingsverplichtingen en uitvoering van de overeenkomst of delen hiervan op te schorten totdat de gevraagde zekerheden zijn vastgesteld.
7.2 uberVo dental bv is gerechtigd verdere uitvoering van de overeengekomen overeenkomst, (online)bestelling op te schorten indien de opdrachtgever de betalingscondities niet in acht neemt of anderszins zijn verplichtingen niet nakomt. 7.3 uberVo dental bv is gerechtigd de overeenkomst, bestelling met de opdrachtgever zonder tussenkomst van de rechter nietig te verklaren indien de opdrachtgever in gebreke blijft als gevolg van een niet tijdige betaling of andere verplichtingen die van toepassing zijn op de overeenkomst.
7.4 De voortvloeiende schade ten gevolge van opschorting/ontbinding wordt in rekening gebracht aan de opdrachtgever.
7.5 Bij opschorting en/of ontbinding laten de betalingsverplichtingen van de opdrachtgever voor reeds geleverde producten c.q. uitgevoerde werkzaamheden onverlet. In zo’n dergelijke situatie is de vordering van uberVo dental bv met betrekking tot hetgeen geleverd is onmiddellijk opeisbaar.
Artikel 8. Leveren onder eigendomsvoorbehoud
8.1 Alle aan de opdrachtgever geleverde producten blijven in eigendom van uberVo dental bv totdat de opdrachtgever alle overeengekomen (factuur)verplichtingen aan uberVo dental bv heeft voldaan.
8.2 Indien opdrachtgever zijn betalingsverplichtingen niet of onvolledig nakomt is uberVo dental bv gerechtigd om onherroepelijk de door haar geleverde producten terug te halen of terug te halen van de plaats waar de producten zich op dat moment bevinden.
8.3 Opdrachtgever is verplicht om uberVo dental bv per omgaande te informeren indien derden mogelijk beslag (willen) laten leggen of reeds hebben gelegd op de door uberVo dental bv geleverde en nog niet betaalde producten.
Artikel 9. Tijdelijke vervangende apparatuur / onderdelen
9.1 Indien uberVo dental bv, bijvoorbeeld vanwege een uit te voeren reparatie of completering van een order, bij de opdrachtgever zorg draagt voor de tijdelijke vervanging van apparatuur en/of onderdelen is uberVo dental bv gerechtigd daarvoor aan de opdrachtgever kosten in rekening te brengen, hetzij voorrijkosten en arbeidsloon voor aflevering/montage als voor ophalen/demontage, alsmede een gebruiksvergoeding van de ter beschikking gestelde apparatuur/onderdelen.
9.2 De tijdelijke vervangende apparatuur/onderdelen blijven eigendom van uberVo dental bv en zal door opdrachtgever op eerste verzoek van uberVo dental bv worden teruggegeven c.q. voor terugneming beschikbaar worden gesteld, met name zodra de reden voor de vervanging is komen te vervallen.
9.3 Bij te repareren apparatuur/onderdelen komt de reden tot vervanging van die apparatuur/onderdelen te vervallen, indien de opdrachtgever een reparatievoorstel van uberVo dental bv, al dan niet afkomstig van of gedaan door de betreffende fabrikant, heeft ontvangen en niet binnen een daartoe door uberVo dental bv redelijk te stellen termijn heeft aanvaard. Indien de opdrachtgever het reparatievoorstel wel heeft aanvaard, komt de reden tot vervanging te vervallen, zodra uitvoering is gegeven aan het reparatievoorstel en de te repareren apparatuur en/of onderdelen weer gereed zijn voor gebruik. In beide gevallen zal de opdrachtgever de beschikbaar gestelde vervangende apparatuur/onderdelen op eerste verzoek van uberVo dental bv uiterlijk binnen 8 dagen teruggeven c.q. voor terugneming beschikbaar stellen.
9.4 De opdrachtgever is verantwoordelijk en draagt zorg voor een goede bewaring en behoud van de door uberVo dental bv (tijdelijk) beschikbaar gestelde vervangende apparatuur en/of vervangende onderdelen. Indien naar oordeel van uberVo dental bv de opdrachtgever deze bepaling niet of niet naar behoren is nagekomen, is uberVo dental bv gerechtigd om alle kosten voor het herstel van de (retour gekomen) vervangende apparatuur en/of onderdelen aan de opdrachtgever in rekening te brengen.
Artikel 10. Garantie en retourrecht
10.1 De door uberVo dental bv geleverde producten zijn nimmer aan een verdergaande garantie onderworpen dan de garantie die uberVo dental bv zelf van haar leveranciers heeft verkregen.
10.2 Voorts bestaat geen recht op garantie indien de gebreken het gevolg zijn van normale slijtage of als er veranderingen aan de geleverde producten zijn aangebracht door derden.
10.3 Uitgesloten van garantie zijn onderdelen als rubbers en glas, lampjes, sensoren, filters, zeefjes, slagen en roterend instrumentarium.
10.4 Ingevolge van artikel 7.2 van deze voorwaarden is uberVo dental bv gerechtigd om de nakoming van zijn garantieverplichtingen op te schorten tot de opdrachtgever zelf al zijn verplichtingen naar uberVo dental bv is nagekomen.
10.5 Afgeleverde producten kunnen uitsluitend met uitdrukkelijke toestemming van uberVo dental bv retour gezonden worden in de originele ongeopende verpakking binnen 30 dagen.
10.6 Het recht op garantie, reclame vervalt indien de aangegeven gebruiksaanwijzingen niet of naar behoren zijn opgevolgd, de geleverde producten onoordeelkundig zijn behandeld c.q. gebruikt of het gebruik van de geleverde producten niet in overeenstemming is met de wettelijke voorschriften dan wel gebruiksvoorschriften anderszins.
Artikel 11. Aansprakelijkheid/tekortkoming(en)
11.1 In geval van toerekenbare tekortkomingen van uberVo dental bv in de nakoming van de overeenkomst zal opdrachtgever uberVo dental bv in de gelegenheid stellen om binnen een redelijke termijn van de overeengekomen opdracht alsnog te verrichten. In dat geval is uberVo dental bv nimmer tot verdergaande schadevergoeding van welke aard dan ook gehouden.
11.2 Indien van de opdrachtgever in redelijkheid niet meer kan worden gevergd om uberVo dental bv nog tot nakoming in de gelegenheid te stellen dan wel uberVo dental bv definitief in gebreke blijft is uberVo dental bv aansprakelijk voor mogelijk door de opdrachtgever geleden en aantoonbare schade. De schade beperkt zich tot maximaal de waarde van de gefactureerde bedragen exclusief omzetbelasting.
11.3 Aansprakelijkheid van de opdrachtgever voor indirecte of gevolgschade, bedrijfsschade of schade wegens omzet-verlies, gederfde winst, vertragingsschade en dergelijke, is uitgesloten.
Artikel 12. Overmacht / Niet-toerekenbare tekortkomingen
12.1 In geval van verhindering tot uitvoering van de overeengekomen opdracht, bestelling door overmacht is uberVo dental bv gerechtigd zonder gerechtelijke tussenkomst de uitvoering van de overeenkomst, (online)bestelling voor ten hoogte zes maanden geheel of gedeeltelijk op te schorten, dan wel de overeenkomst, (online)bestelling geheel of gedeeltelijk te ontbinden.
12.2 Onder overmacht wordt verstaan alle omstandigheden en alle van buiten komende oorzaken, voorzien of onvoorzien, waarop uberVo dental bv redelijkerwijs geen invloed heeft.
12.3 Indien de verhindering 6 maanden of langer duurt wordt de overeengekomen overeenkomst van rechtswege ontbonden. In geval de overeenkomst door een niet-toerekenbare tekortkoming door uberVo dental bv dan wel van rechtswege wordt ontbonden is de uberVo dental bv niet gehouden tot enige schadevergoeding in welke vorm dan ook.
Artikel 13. Annulering / uitstel van levering
13.1 Indien de overeengekomen opdracht op verzoek van de opdrachtgever of als gevolg van een aan de opdrachtgever toe te rekenen oorzaak door uberVo dental bv wordt ontbonden, is uberVo dental bv gerechtigd een schadevergoeding te vorderen van min. 25% van de overeengekomen orderwaarde inclusief btw.
13.2 Bij uitstel van een levering op verzoek van de opdrachtgever of als gevolg van een aan de opdrachtgever toe te rekenen oorzaak is uberVo dental bv gerechtigd van de opdrachtgever een vooruitbetaling van 50% van de overeengekomen opdrachtwaarde te vorderen en een rentevergoeding van 1% per maand, gerekend vanaf de datum waarop de levering volgens overeenkomst had moeten plaatsvinden.
Artikel 14. Geschillen
14.1 Op alle geschillen tussen partijen is uitsluitend het Nederlands recht van toepassing.
14.2 Het voorleggen van geschillen schort de overeengekomen betalingsverplichting(en) van de opdrachtgever niet op.
Op alle met ons gesloten transacties zijn onze Algemene verkoop-, leverings- en betalingsvoorwaarden van toepassing gedeponeerd bij de Kamer van Koophandel onder vermelding van dossiernummer 55362826. uberVo dental b.v. Nederland, officieel importeur & dealer Schütz Dental Micerium Group GmbH, imes-icore® GmbH, Siladent GmbH, unidesa-odi.
imes icore® GmbH
Competence in dental solutions
Im Leibolzgraben 16
36132 Eiterfeld (Germany)
General terms of payment and deliveries
§ 1 Scope of responsibilities
(1) All deliveries, services, and offers of the seller take place only in accordance with general terms of deliveries. These terms are an integral part of all contracts signed by the seller with his distributors (hereinafter also referred to as „orderers“) with respect to offered shipments and services. They are also valid for future shipments, services, or offers in relation to the orderer, even when this is not specifically described.
(2) The terms of the orderer‘s cooperation or cooperation of third parties are not applicable, even when the seller breaks these rules in certain cases. Even in the case where the seller refers to a certain document containing the principles of cooperation of the orderer or a third part or indicates these principles of cooperation, this does not signify consent to cooperation under such terms.
§ 2 Offer and signing of the contract
(1) All of the seller‘s offers are invalid and non-binding if they have not unequivocally been designated as binding or contain certain deadlines for receipt. The seller is able to accept orders by a deadline of fourteen days from their issue.
(2) The only legally binding document is the purchase-sale agreement signed in written form between the seller and the orderer or written confirmation of acceptance of the order, including these general terms of deliveries. The contract contains all arrangements made the parties to it concerning the object of the contract. Oral arrangements of the seller before the signing of this contract are not legally binding, and the oral arrangements of the parties are replaced by the written version of the contract if it does not unequivocally arise from them that they are also binding in the future.
(3) An order for additional services as well as orders for quantities and dimensions that are not part of our ca-talogue require a written form. The advance payment that was agreed upon should be paid. When accepting an order for a large quantity of non-standard items, we have the right to make a shipment of a quantity of items reduced or increased by the appropriate amount (±10% as a rule). Shipped packages are included in the price of purchase as a rule.
(4) Supplementations and changes of signed contracts, including these general terms of deliveries require a written form to be valid. With the exception of presidents and authorized agents, the employees of the seller are not authorized to make oral arrangements other than those specified herein. Writing sent by means of tele-communications is valid as a written form, meaning fax or e-mail above all, if such writing contains a copy of the signed contract.
(5) The information given by the seller on the subject of the object of a shipment or service (e.g. weight, dimension, functional data, strength, tolerances and technical data) as well as our description of this (e.g. drawings and photographs) are only approximate if their application is not required for the specific application according to the contract. They do not signify guaranteed features but are only a description or designation of a shipment or service. Customary deviations and deviations related to legal guidelines or indicating technical corrections as well as replacement of construction elements with equivalent elements are acceptable if they do not have an impact on their application for the intended purpose.
(6) The seller retains right of ownership or copyrights to all quotations and cost calculations sent by him as well as to drawings, photographs, calculations, prospectuses, catalogues, models, tools, and other data as well as supporting data used by the orderer. The orderer may not makes these items available to third parties, dissemi-nate them, use them himself or with the help of third parties, or duplicate them without the seller‘s unequivocal consent. The orderer is obligated to return these items in full at the seller‘s request and to destroy any compies that were potentially made if, according to the contract, they no longer serve a purpose or in the situation where negotiations do not lead to signing of the contract.
§ 3 Prices and payment
(1) Prices are applicable to the scope of services and deliveries described in confirmations of order reception. Additional or non-standard services are calculated separately. The prices are in the EUR currency for EXW + packaging, VAT tax, and in export shipments, also customs as well as fees and other public fees.
(2) If determined prices are based on the seller‘s price lists and the shipment is to take place after more than four months have passed, the seller‘s price lists that are valid during delivery are binding (reduced by the agreed upon percentage or fixed discount).
(3) As a rule, shipments take place with cash on delivery or after advance payment. Invoiced shipments with a payment deadline are to be precisely agreed upon. The terms contained in the confirmation of order reception are binding. The binding date of payment is the date on which funds appear in the seller‘s account. Checks are considered a completed payment only after they are cashed. If the orderer does not make payment by the bin-ding deadline, interest in the amount of 5% will be charged on amount remaining to be paid ; this does not affect the possibility that higher interest and further compensation will be demanded in the event of delay.
(4) Deducting the orderer‘s claims from payments or leaving amounts unpaid due to such claims is unacceptable if the demands of the counterparty have been deemed legally incontrovertible.
(5) The seller has the right to demand an advance payment or bank guarantee for future shipments and services if, after the contract is signed, facts come to light that significantly reduce the orderer‘s credit rating and threa-ten the orderer‘s future payments to the seller (including individual payments within the framework of a single contract).
(6) In the event described in paragraph (5), we are entitled to the right to send missing shipments only after advance payment or a bank guarantee is made or to withdraw from the contract after the expiration of a specific deadline or to demand compensation for failure to perform obligations. Besides this, we may prohibit the use of delivered goods, demand their return or transfer of movables at the orderer‘s expense, or rescind the direct withdrawal. It is not possible to take advantage of the percentage discount if the orderer is in arrears with payments for earlier services. The right to refuse performance of the order on the side of the orderer is ruled out in commercial dealings with traders. The orderer is not entitled to the right to keep goods. This is not possible in commercial turnover with persons who are not traders if return accusations pertain to the same contract. Addi-tion of charges by the orderer is not possible if his return claims have been unequivocally and incontrovertibly been deemed in accordance with the law. We are not obliged to accept promissory notes.
§ 4 Delivery and time of delivery
(1) Deliveries take place by EXW. The minimum order value for delivery is 50 EUR in Germany (net, not including VAT) and 250 outside of the borders of Germany. For small deliveries below the minimum amount, we charge a handling fee in the amount of 10 EUR (not including VAT) besides costs of packaging and shipping. Deliveries outside of the borders of Germany below the minimum shipment value are not performed.
(2) The deadlines introduced by the seller and the deadlines for shipments and services are always approximate in their meaning, however they do not always precisely specify all details of performance. If shipments have been agreed upon, shipment deadlines pertain to the deadline of transfer of goods to the forwarder, carrier or third parties responsible for transport of goods.
(3) Agreed upon deadlines for delivery are extended – not in relation to rights arising from the orderer‘s delays– by a period equal to the period of the orderer‘s arrears in performing obligations. Naturally, this pertains to situations where the shipment deadline is agreed upon.
(4) The seller will not be held liable for a lack of possibility of deliver or for delays in delivery if they are caused by forces majeures, by random events that could not have been foreseen at the time at which the contract was signed (e.g. plant failures in the general meaning of the word, difficulties in deliveries of materials and power, delays in deliveries, strikes, legal disqualifications, lack of employees, power and raw materials, difficulties in obtaining indispensable official permits, official procedures or difficulties or a lack of deliveries of subsuppliers or deliveries from subsuppliers that are non-compliant or delayed) over which the seller has no control. If such events significantly obstruct or disable delivery or the performance of a service by the seller and the lack of de-liveries is not temporary, the seller has the right to withdraw from the contract. Claiming damages is ruled out.
(5) During transitional difficulties that are not the fault of the seller, deadlines of deliveries and deadlines for per-formance of services are extended by the duration of difficulties and additionally by the appropriate production start-up period. If reception of deliveries or services by the orderer is not possible due to delays, the orderer may withdraw from the contract by making a written declaration. Claiming damages is ruled out.
(6) In the event where it is impossible to complete the delivery or perform services for reasons for which the seller is not responsible, the orderer is entitled to the right to claim compensation, and this applies to a situation where a trader is a party to the contract. For the buyer, the right to claim compensation is limited to 10% of this part of the shipment or service that cannot be completed due to difficulties at the plant. Any of the orderer‘s claims for compensation exceeding 10% of the value of the part of the order, as specified above, are ruled out. This does not apply to the case where there is suspicion of gross negligence. The right of the orderer to withdraw from the contract remains intact and limited to the part of the shipment or service that cannot be completed.
(7) The seller is entitled to the right to make a partial shipment in the following cases:
• the partial shipment to the order has applications for the intended purpose,
• the shipment of the remaining ordered goods is guaranteed and
• no additional costs or actions arise from this fact on the side of the orderer (unless the seller declares that he will cover such additional costs).
(8) If we ourselves are delayed, the orderer must appoint an acceptable additional deadline for us. After the expiration of this additional deadline, the orderer may withdraw from completion if goods have not been repor-ted to him as ready for shipment by this deadline. Claims for compensation arising from failure to meet delivery deadlines are ruled out. Ruling out of claims is not applicable if, during business contacts with traders, one of our lead employees in a management position has made a gross error in contacts with non-traders, which caused the delay.
§ 5 Place of performance, shipment, packaging, transfer of risk, reception
(1) The place of performance for all obligations arising from the contract is the seller‘s location.
(2) The method of shipment and type of packaging are at the seller‘s discretion.
(3) Risk is transferred to the orderer, at the latest, at the time at which goods are handed over to the forwarder (where the loading time is a significant point), carrier, or other third party hired for this purpose. This is also the case for partial shipments or when the seller has taken on other services (e.g. delivery or installation). When shipment or transfer of goods is delayed as a result of an incident that is the fault of the orderer, liability is transferred to the orderer on the day on which the object of delivery is ready for shipment and the seller has informed the orderer of this fact.
(4) The costs of storage and risk transfer are covered by the orderer. During storage by the seller, storage costs amount to [0.25]% of the amount of the invoice for stored objects for every week that passes. Stating and listing of greater or lesser storage costs is within the seller‘s rights.
(5) If the orderer has not prohibited this, all shipments are insured against risk during transport by us. The seller insures goods against theft, destruction, fire and water damage or other events only at the request and expense of the orderer.
(6) When reception is to take place, the object of the contract is recognized as having been received in the following cases:
• the shipment and installation, if installation was also agreed upon, have been completed
• the seller has notified the orderer of the necessity of reception according to § 5 (6) and instructed him to receive the
object of the contract
• delivery has taken place more than seven workdays ago or when the orderer is using the object of purchase (e.g. Start-up
of the machine at the plant) and in the event when six workdays have passed from the time of shipment to the time of
completion of installation or
• the orderer has neglected to receive the shipment during this period for a reason other than the short comings indicated
to the seller that make it impossible to use the object of delivery.
§ 6 Guarantee, defects
(1) In contractual relations with non-traders (end user), the seller provides a guarantee on his products for a pe-riod of two years from the time of delivery. In contractual relations with traders (between enterprises), we provide a guarantee that our products will be failure-free for a period of one year. We provide a guarantee on our milling spindles that they will be failure-free for 6 months. This 6-month guarantee period is also applicable to milling spindles that are an integral part of a system of machines.
(2) The delivered objects must be inspected thoroughly immediately after delivery to the orderer or to third parties indicated by the orderer. The orderer must file claims in writing within seven days upon receiving the goods at their destination. Claims pertain to visible defects or other defects that are detected immediately after inspections. If not detected, such defects are considered to have been accepted if a claim is not filed to the seller within seven days from shipment. In relation to other defects, shipped objects will be considered to have been accepted if a claim is not sent to the seller within seven workdays from the time at which the defect is detected; if the defect was detected by the orderer over the course of normal use at an earlier time, this time is considered to be the time from which expiration of the deadline for filing claims is counted. Claims will only be taken into consideration when goods are in the same condition as during delivery. This concerns contractual relations with non-traders only when this pertains to visible defects.
(3) The seller may decide to perform a substitute shipment, repairs, or to reduce the value of goods by the specified acceptable time. If repairs or substitute shipment are not successful, non-traders then have the right to make a decision concerning reduction of value or voiding of the contract. Further demands concerning damages caused by the defect at the orderer‘s facility are ruled out if they are not caused by an error of one of the machine‘s guaranteed properties.
(4) The orderer shall give the seller the time necessary to perform repairs accordingly to the incident. If the orderer does not provide the necessary time for the seller, the seller is released from the obligation to perform repairs. Return shipment of the goods subject to the claim may only take place with out consent. Shipping costs are presented by the orderer. In the case of a justified claim, the seller covers the costs of the least expensive shipment; this does not pertain to a situation where costs are increased because the object of shipment is found at a location other than the location of delivery.
(5) If the orderer orders inspection of delivered goods and the inspection reveals a defect for which the seller is responsible, we charge a handling fee for every inspected machine if no defect is found. Our liability is limited to the intent of gross negligence, regardless of legal grounds. We give advice on technical application in accordance with our knowledge. All data and information on the subject of the purpose of our products are not binding, however, and do not release the orderer from conducting his own inspections and tests. The orderer is responsible for adhering to legal and official regulations during use of goods. We may only be held liable for the purpose of goods for the performance of specific tasks in the case of an unequivocal written assurance from our side. Return shipments are to be performed in the original packaging or full-value replacement packaging meeting the necessary requirements.
(6) In the case of defects of the parts of other manufacturers that the seller cannot remove due to licensing or factual reasons, after making a decision, the seller will file a claim to the manufacturer and supplier with indication of the orderer‘s account or will transfer rights to make claims to the orderer. Guarantee claims against the seller in the case of defects of this type, if general terms of cooperation are upheld, are only applicable when a claim toward the supplier or manufacturer has not been recognized or when it cannot be recognized e.g. due to bankruptcy proceedings of the manufacturer. Throughout the duration of the legal dispute, expiration of the orderer‘s rights to make claims against the seller are suspended.
(7) The right to make claims expires when the orderer changes the object of delivery or orders its modification from third parties without the seller‘s consent, making removal of defects impossible or very difficult. In such a case, the orderer covers the additional costs arising from modification of the machine.
(8) In individual cases, the delivery of used objects, agreed upon with the orderer, takes place with the exclusion of any guarantee on defects.
§ 7 Legal protection
(1) The seller is always responsible, in accordance with § 7, for releasing the object of delivery from copyrights or property rights of third parties. Each party to the contract shall inform the counterparty to the contract immediately if it is accused of violating such rights.
(2) In such an event where the object of delivery violates commercial property rights or copyrights of a third party, the seller, after making a decision, shall change or replace the object of delivery at his own expense in such a way that the rights of third parties are not violated. However, the object of the contract must continue to perform its intended functions. If this is impossible, the seller shall provide the orderer with the rights to use the object by signing a license agreement. If the seller is not successful in doing so within a reasonable time, the orderer has the right to withdraw from the contract or demand reduction of the price of purchase. Potential demands of the orderer for damages are subject to the restrictions specified in § 8 of the general terms of deliveries.
(3) In the event where the law is broken by products of other manufacturers delivered by the seller, the seller, after making a decision, shall raise a claim against manufacturers and subsuppliers with indication of the orderer‘s account or will transfer such rights to the orderer. In such a case, claims against the seller only apply according to § 7 when claims against manufacturers and subsuppliers have been rejected or are not possible e.g. due to bankruptcy proceedings.
§ 8 Liability arising from compensation demanded due to a fault
(1) The seller‘s liability arising from a demand for compensation, regardless of the legal grounds, above all, due to the impossibility, delay, incompleteness, or impropriety of the delivery, breach of the contract, breach of obligations in contractual actions and improper behavior, is limited, in the case of only one fault, to the principles of § 8.
(2) The seller is only held liable in the event of a gross, premeditated breach by his organizational units, legal representatives, employees or other assistants and only in the event of a breach of obligations concerning the contract. The following are significant to the contract: the obligation of punctual shipment and installation of the object of delivery, free from defects and faults that would have a significant impact on its use, as well as consulting, the obligation of protection and diligence that will ensure application and use of the object of delivery by the orderer or serve to ensure protection against bodily injury or loss of life of the orderer‘s personnel or serve to protect property against significant losses. Liability is ruled out for obligations outside of the contract unless otherwise specified in par. (5).
(3) In the case where the seller is liable for damages in accordance with § 8 (2), this liability is solely limited to damages that the seller has foreseen after the completion of the contract as possible consequences of breach of contract or such that should be detected in the case of proper use. Indirect damages or consequential damages that are the result of defects of the object of the contract are ruled out.
(4) When the seller provides technical consultation or conducts consulting activities and this information is not included in the package of services specified in the contract, this information is free and released from any liability.
(5) The restrictions of this § 8 also pertain to the seller‘s liability arising from purposeful behavior, guaranteed features of the machine, bodily injury or loss of life or health, or from legal defects of the product. In the case of liability for simple failures to perform obligations, the seller‘s obligation to perform obligations in the case of damage to property and property losses related to this is limited, in every instance, to a single claim for damages in the amount equal to the amount that an insurance agency would pay out as a result of civil liability insurance, even when obligations being the object of the contract are breached.
§ 9 Reservation of property
(1) The reservation of property agreed upon below has the purpose of protecting all current and future demands of the seller against the orderer under the agreement between the parties of the contract, including demands pertaining to the balance of the current account of this contract.
(2) The goods delivered by the seller to the orderer remain the property of the seller until such time as all demands are paid in full. The goods as well as substitute goods classified as a reserved goods according to the following principles are hereinafter referred to as reserved goods.
(3) The orderer stores the reserved goods for the seller free of charge.
(4) The orderer is authorized to process and sell the reserved goods (par. 9) until such time as the reservation period expires. Enforcement seizures and takeovers of goods are unacceptable.
(5) If the reserved goods are processed by the orderer, it is agreed that such processing shall take place in the name of and to the account of the seller as the manufacturer, and the property or – if the processing occurs with materials of multiple owners or when the value of the processed object is greater than the value of the reserved goods - share (percentage share) in the new creation according to the value of the reserved goods shall be purchased immediately by the seller. In the event where such purchase of property did not take place on the side of the seller, the orderer is now already transferring his future property – according to the aforementioned proportions – co-ownership of the new creation to the seller for certainty. As of the time of combination of the reserved goods with the new creation or at the time of final combination, one of the parts of such a creation is perceived as the main part. If the main part belongs to the seller, the seller transfers co-ownership of the joint creation to the orderer according to the aforementioned Division.
(6) In the case of resale of the reserved goods, the orderer, for certainty, is now already transferring his financial right to the buyer – in the case of co-ownership with the seller of the reserved goods, with a percentage division according to shares - to the seller. The same pertains to other receivables that enter into the place of the reserved goods or are created in relation to them, such as e.g. insurance receivables or receivables for prohibited actions in the case of loss or destruction. The seller authorizes the buyer, revocably, to collect, in his name, receivables transferred to the seller. The seller may revoke this authorization only in the event of liquidation.
(7) If third parties have access to the reserved goods, then the enforcement officer or orderer immediately in-form third parties of the seller‘s co-ownership and inform the seller of this fact to enable him to pursue his own property rights. If the third party is not able to return to the seller the court and extrajudicial costs related to thism the orderer is responsible for refunding the seller‘s costs.
(8) The seller shall make available the reserved goods as well as the creations made in its place or receivables, if their value exceeds certain receivables by more than 50%. The selection of objects free for returning lies on the side of the seller.
(9) If the seller withdraws from the contract due to prohibited actions of the buyer – above all delays in payments, the seller is entitled to the right to demand return of the reserved goods.
§ 10 Repairs
If, before repairs are performed, a cost estimate of the service is desired, this must be unequivocally expressed. The costs of the shipment and packaging are covered by the orderer. The amount of the invoice for repairs is subject to immediate payment without any reductions. Repairs, including within the framework of guarantee re-pairs, take place at our facility as a rule – if not otherwise specified in writing.
§ 11 Returns
Returns of delivered non-defective or sealed goods are only possible after the appropriate costs are agreed upon and charged. By opening the sealed good/packaging you commit to purchase it.
Non-standard orders as well as software cannot be returned! A shipping list or copy of the invoice needsreturn to be attached to all shipments and returns. The costs of the return shipment are covered by the orderer or DDP.
§ 12 Assembly
Assembly work is a paid service unless otherwise specified.
The costs of assembly include, above all, travel costs, daily food and accommodation, as well as standard fees for worktime as well as additional fees for overtime, work at night, work on Sundays and holidays, work under heavy conditions, as well as planning and inspection. Costs for preparation, travel, waiting times, and travel times are invoiced separately. If start-up is delayed due to our fault, the customer covers costs for the waiting time and further travel that is necessary. The customer, at his own expense, makes available the required assisting personnel, equipped with the appropriate tools in the appropriate quantity. In addition, the customer provides storage of machine parts, equipment, materials, tools, etc. in a sufficiently large, dry, and closed room. The customer shall ensure the same protection for personnel and equipment as he would for his own assets. If the customer‘s facility requires the appropriate protective clothing or equipment for assembly personnel, the customer shall naturally make the required equipment and gear available.Our assembly personnel and their assistants are not authorized to perform works that do not fall within the responsibility of performing obligations arising from delivery and setup or assembly of the object of delivery. They are also not authorized to order work from third parties without the consent of the customer or our consent. We are not liable for works that do not fall within the scope of our responsibilities. If assembly is performed by the customer or third parties appointed by him, applicable company and assembly regulations must always be followed.
§ 13 Final stipulations
(1) If the orderer is a trader, jurist of public law or does not have a relevant court in Germany, the court with jurisdiction to settle disputes between the seller and orderer is the court for the seller‘s location (Fulda) or for the orderer‘s locations. For complaints of the seller against the orderer, the only relevant court is Fulda. Necessary legal regulations concerning courts with jurisdiction do not apply to these arrangements.
(2) Relations between the seller and orderer are subject only to German law. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods dated April 11th, 1980 is not applicable.
(3) If the contract or general arrangements of deliveries contain gaps in regulation, regulations that the parties to the contract would have chosen according to the purposes of the contract or purposes of the general terms of delivery if they had knowledge of the gaps in regulation are accepted.
(4) In the case of export of our goods by our recipients to areas outside of the Federal Republic of Germany, we are not liable in any way if our goods violate the property rights of third parties. The orderer is obligated to pay damages caused by the export of goods not unequivocally intended for export by us.
(5) Changes and additions to the general terms are only binding in written form. Abolition of the written form clause also requires a written form.
The orderer accepts that the seller records data from the contract according to § 28 of the Protective Law of the Federal Republic of Germany for administrative purposes and reserves the right to transfer data to third parties if this is required for performance of the contract (e.g. insurance agencies).
End of form
Date: February 2020 imes-icore® GmbH
Schütz Dental GmbH
61191 Rosbach (Germany)
General Terms and Conditions
§ 1. General – Scope of Conditions
(1) The goods and services and the offers of Schütz Dental GmbH (referred to hereinafter as "the vendor") are supplied exclusively on the basis of these Conditions of Business. These will also apply to all future business relationships, whether or not they are explicitly agreed separately. These Conditions will be deemed to have been accepted at the latest on taking delivery of the goods or services. Confirmations to the contrary by the purchaser with reference to its own Conditions of Business or Purchase are hereby repudiated.
(2) The vendor carries out business exclusively with customers (referred to hereinafter as “purchasers”) within the meaning of Section 14 of the German Civil Code [BGB]. A prospective purchaser that is not a merchant within the meaning of Section 14 of the German Civil Code but which is a consumer within the meaning of Section 13 of the German Civil Code, is required to notify the vendor of this immediately.
(3) All agreements reached between the vendor and the purchaser for the purpose of performing this contract shall be recorded in writing.
§ 2. Offer and Conclusion of Contracts
(1) The offers made by the vendor are non-binding and subject to alteration. Declarations of acceptance and all orders must be confirmed by the vendor in writing or by telefax to be legally valid.
(2) The vendor reserves the right to carry out a creditworthiness check on the purchaser. Depending on the result of the check, the vendor will be entitled to alter its Conditions of Delivery, the payment period or the method of payment. In the event of a negative credit check, the vendor will also be entitled to withdraw from a contract which has already been concluded without incurring liability for damages.
(3) Drawings/plans, illustrations, weights, measures and other performance data are only binding if this is explicitly agreed in writing.
(4) Information from prospectuses, price-lists or the offer is not legally binding unless they have become an explicitly integral part of the contract.
(5) The vendor's employees are not authorised to issue oral agreements or assurances that exceed the contents of the written contract.
(6) The purchaser is bound to its order (the purchaser's contractual offer) for 14 working days. The vendor may accept the order either by written confirmation or by delivering the goods.
(7) Conclusion of the contract is subject to timely and proper self-delivery by the vendor. Defects in performance shall be notified to the purchaser within an appropriate period.
§ 3. Prices
(1) Unless otherwise stipulated, the vendor will be bound by the prices in its offer for 30 days from the date of the offer. Thereafter, the prices in force at the time the goods are delivered will apply. Otherwise, the prices referred to in the confirmation of the offer plus the applicable statutory value added tax – if this is incurred – will be authoritative. The supply of additional goods and services will be invoiced separately.
(2) Unless otherwise agreed, the prices will be ex-works plus the cost of packaging and transport. Deliveries will only be insured at the customer's request and expense. Orthodontic bands, attachments and latches, gold and leads will be routinely shipped via registered mail or registered package at the wish and expense of the purchaser.
(3) Maintenance, repair work, dismantling and installation work will be invoiced separately according to the time taken plus the cost of materials. The vendor's effective hourly rates will apply plus the applicable value added tax – if this is incurred, as will any travel time to and from the worksite.
(4) In the event of any significant change in the order-related personnel or material costs after the contract has been concluded, the vendor will be entitled to adjust the prices accordingly. If requested by the purchaser, the vendor will be required to justify the price-increase. In the event of a price-increase in excess of 10 % of the net price, the purchaser will be entitled to withdraw from the contract within ten days after the price-increase has been announced.
(5) Any discounts granted by the vendor are to be passed on to the patient by the purchaser/dentist resp. dental technician as provided by law.
§ 4. Delivery and Performance Periods
(1) Delivery dates or periods which can be agreed bindingly or non-bindingly must be in writing.
(2) The vendor is not responsible for delivery or performance delays due to reasonably unforeseeable events (so-called "Acts of God") – including in the case of bindingly agreed periods or dates – or for events which make delivery - not only temporarily - considerably difficult or impossible for the vendor – as well as strikes, lock-outs, official instructions etc. in particular, including if these occur with suppliers of the vendor or its subcontractors/sub-suppliers. They entitle the vendor to postpone the delivery, service or performance for the duration of the delay plus an appropriate lead period or to wholly or partially withdraw from the contract due to the still-unfulfilled part.
(3) If the delay lasts more than three months, the purchaser will, after setting an appropriate grace period, be entitled to withdraw from the contract on the basis of the still-unfulfilled part. If the delivery period is extended or if the vendor is released from its obligation, the purchaser may not derive any compensation claims from this. The vendor may only invoke the circumstances referred to if it informs the purchaser within an appropriate period.
(4) If the vendor is responsible for failing to comply with binding deadline periods and dates or is in arrears, the purchaser will be entitled to compensation for the delay to the value of half of one percent (0.5 %) for every full week of the delay. However, such claims may not exceed five percent (5 %) of the invoice amount of the goods and services affected by the delivery delay. Claims exceeding this amount will not be recognised unless the delay is due at least to gross negligence on the part of the vendor.
(5) The vendor is entitled to make partial deliveries and to provide partial performance at any time unless partial delivery or partial performance is unreasonable for the purchaser.
(6) Compliance with the vendor's delivery and performance obligations presupposes the timely and proper fulfilment of obligations by the purchaser.
(7) If the purchaser is in arrears of acceptance, the vendor will be entitled to request compensation for any damage it incurs. With the onset of arrears of acceptance, the risk of accidental deterioration and accidental loss transfers to the purchaser.
(8) Deliveries are made at the risk of the purchaser, including in the case of free delivery.
§ 5. Transfer of Risk
Risk transfers to the purchaser as soon as the shipment has been given to the person carrying out the transport or has left the vendor's warehouse for the purpose of shipment. If shipment is delayed at the request of the purchaser, risk transfers to the purchaser when the latter is notified that the goods are ready for shipment.
§ 6. Guarantees
(1) The vendor guarantees that the products are free of manufacturing and material defects; the guarantee-deadline for mechanical parts of the products expires after one year and after six months for electronic parts. The guarantee period begins on the delivery date.
(2) If the vendor's operating or maintenance instructions are not followed, if alterations are made to the products, if parts are exchanged or if consumable materials that do not correspond to the original specifications are used, all guarantees will lapse if the purchaser fails to refute a corresponding substantiated statement that one of these circumstances caused the defect. The guarantee will also be invalid if damage is due to the fact that the goods have been worked on or repaired by third parties, if the goods are used for another purpose than that intended, if the instructions for use are not complied with or if the generally accepted rules of technology are ignored.
(3) Following receipt of the goods, the purchaser must inform the vendor's customer service management of defects in writing immediately but no later than within one week after delivery. Defects than cannot be detected within this period, including in a careful examination, are to be notified to the vendor in writing immediately following discovery.
(4) If the purchaser informs the vendor that the products do not correspond to the guarantee, the vendor will, at its option and expense, decide whether the damaged part or machine will be sent to be repaired and then returned to the vendor or whether it (the vendor) will collect the damaged part or device.
(5) If the repair fails after an appropriate deadline period, the purchaser may, at its option, request a reduction in the purchase price or, in the case of major defect, request that the contract be cancelled.
(6) Liability for normal wear and tear will not be accepted.
(7) Only the direct purchaser is entitled to assert warranty claims against the vendor; these claims are not assignable.
(8) The purchaser will bear the risk that the goods it has ordered are suitable and have been approved for the purpose it intends. Recommendations on this by the vendor are non-binding.
(9) A defect to a part of the goods will not lead to or mean a defect to all the goods and will not entitle the purchaser to cancel the contract.
(10) The vendor gives no guarantee for used parts, equipment or parts that are subject to wear and tear.
(11) The vendor hereby assigns to the purchaser its existing guarantee claims against the external manufacturer for third-party products that it (the vendor) has procured on behalf of and supplied to the purchaser. The purchaser hereby declares that it accepts this assignment.
(12) The aforementioned paragraphs contain the full, complete and exhaustive guarantee for the products and exclude all other guarantee claims of any kind. This does not apply to damages claims arising from assurances on inherent characteristics.
§ 7. Spare Parts
The vendor will supply the relevant spare parts at the applicable spare part prices for a period of five years following delivery of a machine.
§ 8. Retention of Title
(1) Until all claims (including any balance claims from current account) to which the vendor is entitled for any reason in law whatsoever against the purchaser, either now or in the future, have been fulfilled, the vendor is granted the following securities which it will, at its option, release on request if their value permanently exceeds the value of the claims by over 20%.
(2) The goods remain the property of the vendor. Processing or remodelling will be carried out at all times for the vendor as a manufacturer; however, this will not entail any obligation for the vendor. If the vendor's co-ownership expires due to merging or connection, it is agreed here and now that the purchaser's co-ownership as percentage value of the unified item (book value) will transfer to the vendor. The purchaser will store the vendor's (co-owned) product free of charge. Goods to which the vendor is entitled to any (co-)ownership will be referred to below as reserved goods.
(3) The purchaser is entitled to process and sell the reserved goods in the course of normal business provided it is not in arrears. Pledging or assignment as security is not permitted. The purchaser assigns here and now all claims by way of security (including any balance claims from current account) arising from the resale or any other reason in law (insurance, prohibited actions) in respect of the reserved goods to the vendor in their entirety. The vendor authorises the purchaser revocably to collect claims assigned to the vendor on its own account and on its own behalf. This collection authority may be revoked only if the purchaser fails to duly fulfil its payment obligations.
(4) In the event of access to the reserved goods by third parties, in particular in the form of seizure, the purchaser will inform the third parties of ownership by the vendor and inform the vendor immediately so that it (the vendor) may enforce its ownership rights. If the third party is not able to reimburse the vendor for the resulting court or out-of-court costs in this connection, the purchaser will be liable for these.
(5) In the event of non-contractual conduct on the part of the purchaser – in particular arrears of payment – the vendor will be entitled to take back the reserved goods or, if necessary, demand assignment of the purchaser's surrender claims against third parties. Taking back or pledging the reserved goods by the vendor will not constitute withdrawal from the contract.
§ 9. Payment
(1) Unless otherwise agreed, the vendor's invoices are payable without deduction within 30 days after issue. If the purchaser pays within 10 days after the invoice has been issued, it will be entitled to deduct 2 % discount from the invoice amount. Any retrospective deduction of discount is not permitted. Payment for repair and service work is due immediately and without deduction after the invoice has been issued. Contrary to any deviating provisions of the purchaser, the vendor is entitled to initially offset payment against older debts and will inform the purchaser of the nature of the offsetting. If costs or interest have been incurred, the vendor will be entitled to initially offset the costs, then the interest and finally the principal claim from the payment.
(2) A payment will not be deemed to have been made until the vendor can access the amount. In the case of cheques or bills of exchange, payment will not be deemed to have been made until the cheque or bill of exchange has been credited irrevocably.
(3) Payment by bill of exchange requires explicit prior approval by the vendor. Costs and expenses are at the expense of the purchaser. The purchaser also bears the risk of timely presentation and protest.
(4) If the purchaser falls into arrears, the vendor will be entitled to charge interest at the statutory rate – currently nine percent (9 %) over the applicable base lending rate of the Deutsche Bundesbank – as lump-sum compensation from the applicable date. The vendor may produce evidence of any higher damage.
(5) If the vendor becomes aware of circumstances that cast doubt on the purchaser's creditworthiness, if the purchaser stops its payments or if the vendor becomes aware of other circumstances that cast doubt on the purchaser's creditworthiness, the vendor will be entitled to declare all the remaining debt immediately payable, including if it has accepted cheques or bills of exchange. In this case, the vendor will also be entitled to request advance payments or sureties.
(6) The purchaser is entitled to offset claims, retain title and reduce the purchase price of goods, including if notices of defects or counter-claims are asserted, providing the counter-claims can be established in law or are undisputed.
§ 10. Design Modifications
The vendor reserves the right at any time to make changes to design and products or to change the shape, colour or weight of products; however, it is not obliged to make these alterations to products which have already been delivered.
§ 11. Patents and Copyright
(1) The vendor will release the purchaser and its customers from claims arising from breaches of copyright, trademarks and patents unless the design of a product as delivered originates from the purchaser. The vendor's indemnity obligation is limited to foreseeable damage in respect of the amount. An additional condition for indemnity is that conducting legal disputes will be left to the vendor and that the alleged breach of rights is attributable exclusively to the method of construction of the vendor's products as delivered without being connected to or used with other products.
(2) The vendor is, at its option, entitled to be released from the obligations assumed in Subparagraph 1 by either
a) obtaining the necessary licences in respect of the allegedly breached patents or
b) making an altered product or parts thereof available to the purchaser which, in the event of any exchange for the infringing product or its part, eliminates the allegation of breach of patent concerning the product.
(3) The vendor reserves its rights of ownership and copyright to drawings, sketches, catalogues, plans and other documentation. These may not be made accessible to third parties without the written permission of the vendor and are to be immediately returned on request.
§ 12. Confidentiality
Unless otherwise explicitly agreed in writing, the information distributed to the vendor in connection with orders is not deemed to be confidential.
§ 13. Limitation of Liability
Damages claims arising from defective performance or from unauthorised actions against both the vendor and its employees will not be recognised except in cases of wilful intent or gross negligence. This will also apply to damages claims for non-performance but only to the extent that the replacement of indirect or consequential damage is requested unless liability is based on an assurance intended to protect the purchaser against the risk of such damage. All liability is limited to foreseeable damage at the time the contract is signed. In all cases, liability on the part of the vendor in accordance with the German Product Liability Act and other claims based on product liability will remain unaffected.
§ 14. Applicable Law; Place of Jurisdiction; Partial Nullity, Ancillary Agreements
(1) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies to these Conditions of Business and all legal relationships between the vendor and the purchaser, including the provisions of the UN Convention on the International Sale of Goods (CISG).
(2) If the purchaser is a merchant within the meaning of the German Commercial Code, is a legal entity in German public law or is a special public fund in German law, the registered offices of the vendor will be the exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising directly or indirectly from this contractual relationship. The vendor is at liberty to bring legal action against the purchaser at the place of latter's registered offices.
(3) Should a provision in these Conditions of Business or a provision in any other agreements be or become invalid, the validity of all other provisions or agreements will not be affected. The invalid provision will be replaced by a provision which comes as close as possible in its commercial content to the invalid provision. The same will apply in the event of omissions.
(4) Ancillary agreements or amendments to these General Terms and Conditions of Business must be in writing.
Siladent Dr. Böhme & Schöps
Im Klei 26
D-38644 Goslar (Germany)
General Terms and Conditions
§ 1. Preliminary remarks
The following conditions apply to all contracts, deliveries and services, including consulting services, information and similar. They shall therefore also apply to all future business relations, even if they are not expressly agreed again. Conflicting terms and conditions of purchase of the seller shall not apply unless we have expressly objected to them. Any agreements deviating from these terms and conditions must be confirmed by us in writing to be effective. Should individual provisions be invalid, the validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.
§ 2. Offers, orders and prices
Our offers are subject to change with regard to price, quantity, delivery period and delivery possibility. Unless expressly agreed otherwise, our prices are valid at the time of receipt of the order. Irrespective of the total costs of the order, costs for processing or orders are incurred in each factory. Our processing costs are not covered for orders with a value of less than € 150.00. In this respect we charge an additional processing fee of 15.00 €. Please reduce your own administrative costs and combine several small orders into one order.
§ 3. Deliveries
All deliveries by truck shall be made in accordance with INCOTERMS 2020 ‚DAP‘ (Delivered At Place) – but on the basis of the conditions of the respective carrier – at the risk of the seller with a carrier or parcel service of his choice, unless the buyer wishes another preferred mode of transport to be used in accordance with Incoterms 2020. All deliveries made by sea or air transport shall also be made in accordance with one of the INCOTERMS 2020 at the seller‘s option or in accordance with the buyer‘s specification. Additional costs arising from special shipping requests of the buyer shall be borne by the buyer. We will endeavour to meet the stated delivery times as far as possible without assuming any liability for this. Should a delay in delivery occur, the buyer can only withdraw from the contract if he has set a reasonable grace period of at least 4 weeks for performance. War, operational disruptions or interruptions in sales, orders from above or other cases of force majeure such as strike, lockout or shortage of labour, which reduce or prevent production and dispatch at our or our suppliers‘ premises, release us from the obligation to deliver for the duration of the disruption and to the extent of its effect, or entitle us to withdraw from the contract in part without the buyer having any claims for damages.
§ 4. Packaging
The prices stated are ex works including packaging.
§ 5. Warranty, complaint
It is incumbent on the accepting party to immediately carry out a careful incoming goods inspection with regard to the goods delivered to him and with a view to safeguarding claims against the bearer and the respective insurers. We can therefore only consider complaints by the customer if they are made in writing within 14 days of receipt of the goods at their destination, unless the defects are not apparent. If the defects only become apparent during application, use or processing, the complaint must be made in writing within 14 days, stating all circumstances. We are only obliged to make a replacement delivery within the statutory warranty period if the goods delivered by us have material defects or if warranted characteristics are missing. The rejected goods may only be returned to us with our consent. We will remedy justified defects at our discretion by a price reduction, exchange or by taking back the goods. Further claims against us, regardless of the legal basis, in particular for compensation for consequential damages and for negligent breach of secondary contractual obligations, are excluded. The obligation to pay damages shall not apply if we are not given an opportunity to inspect the goods and no reasonable delivery period is set thereafter.
§ 6. Payments
The terms of payment depend on the contract, usually advance payment or 30 days net. Fees for international bank transfers are generally charged to the client. Any fees nevertheless incurred will be charged to the client subsequently.
§ 7. Reservation of proprietary rights
The goods remain our property until all our claims, including future claims arising from the business relationship with the buyer, have been satisfied in full. If the buyer does not fulfil his obligations to us despite a reminder, we are entitled to demand the return of the reserved goods to us without the need for an extension of the deadline or a declaration of withdrawal. Taking back the reserved goods shall only constitute a withdrawal from the contract if we have expressly declared this in writing. The ownership extends to the products resulting from the processing. The processing shall be deemed to have been carried out without the buyer having any claims arising from the processing and securing of the reserved goods. He is obliged to keep the goods for us and to insure them sufficiently against loss, theft or damage. He hereby assigns his claims arising from the insurance contracts to us in advance. If the buyer does not fulfil his obligations to us, he may use the delivered goods and the objects created by processing in the ordinary course of business, but without any claim to pledge or security. The buyer must reserve ownership of the goods to which he is entitled vis-à-vis his customers until they have paid the purchase price. If the buyer processes third-party goods that do not belong to us, we shall be entitled to co-ownership of the new item in proportion to the invoice value of the processed goods. The buyer hereby assigns to us in advance all his claims, ancillary and security rights to secure the resale of the goods subject to retention of title. If we are only entitled to a share of the goods subject to retention of title, the share of the claims from the sale to be assigned to us shall be determined by our share of ownership. If the goods subject to retention of title are sold together with goods owned by third parties at a total price, the purchase price claim shall only be deemed to be equal to the proportionate amount of the value of the conditional raw materials. The buyer is entitled to collect the claims from the resale as long as he fulfils his payment obligations to us according to the contract. At our request, he must inform us of the debtors affected by the assigned claim. If the realisation of our claims appears to us to be at risk, we may notify the debtors of the assignment of the claim. The buyer must inform us immediately if third parties have access to the reserved goods or the assigned claims. As soon as our claims arising from the business relationship have been paid in full, ownership of the goods subject to retention of title shall immediately pass to the buyer and he shall be entitled to the assigned claims.
§ 8. Protection of proprietary rights
If goods delivered by us are processed which bear a brand name, our brand name may only be used on the goods manufactured from it with our express prior consent. The same applies to the use of our product names and brand names in advertising materials, price lists and other business documents.
§ 9. Liability
Unless otherwise provided above, we and our vicarious agents and assistants shall be liable for claims for damages by the customer arising from positive breach of contract, breach of duties during contract negotiations and tort for personal injury and damage to property in accordance with the applicable statutory provisions of the Federal Republic of Germany. Liability for financial losses is excluded.
§ 10. Scope of application, place of performance, place of jurisdiction
The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply to all business and legal relations between us and the buyer, excluding the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. If the buyer is also a merchant, but not a merchant within the meaning of § 4 of the German Commercial Code (HGB), or is a legal entity under public law, the agreed place of performance for deliveries and services shall be the seller‘s registered office and the agreed place of jurisdiction shall be Goslar, Germany.
Dreve Dentamid GmbH
59423 Unna (Germany)
Terms and conditions
(1) This Standard Terms and Conditions shall exclusively apply for all services and supplies also for orders in our Online shop, unless otherwise agreed to in writing by both parties.
(2) Our General Terms and Conditions shall also govern all future transactions without any need of express reference thereto or agreement thereon at the conclusion of such transaction and shall also apply if we perform delivery despite our knowledge of differing or contrary terms.
(3) The provisions of these Terms and Conditions extend to standard contract conditions which are used in a contract with a merchant in course of business only.
(4) Any typographical, clerical or other error or omission in any sales literature, quotation, price list, acceptance of offer, invoice or other document of information issued by the seller shall be subject to correction without any liability on the part of the seller.
(5) As far as we made individual agreements with the Purchaser, theses have priority over our Terms and Conditions.
§ 2. Offers, Acceptance
(1) Our offers shall not be binding in particular with reference to quantities, price and delivery time.
(2) Orders placed by the Purchaser shall not be regarded as accepted before these have been confirmed by us in writing. If we should fail to confirm an agreement in writing which we have entered into verbally or in a telephone conversation, then our invoice shall be regarded as confirmation.
(3) The presentation of goods in the online shop does not constitute a binding application for the conclusion of a purchase contract. Rather, it is a non-binding request to order goods in the online shop. By clicking on the button ["order now for payment" / "buy"] you make a binding offer.
§ 3. Prices
(1) Our prices are ex works, in EURO exclusive of any statutory VAT which shall be payable at the date of delivery and exclusive costs of packaging and delivery, except as otherwise expressly agreed upon.
(2) If, as a result of a change of law between the agreement date and the delivery date, additional or increased charges, such as but not limited exchange rate fluctuations, currency regulations, jumps in inflation, changes in customs rates, significant increases in material or manufacturing costs, changes in suppliers, widespread illnesses, epidemics and pandemic shall be payable, then we shall have the right to increase the purchase price accordingly.
§ 4. Invoices
Invoices may send via post or e-mail at our option. The client agrees to the electronic transmission of the invoices. Invoices are sent electronically in pdf format to the Client’s e-mail address. On request the invoice can be sent as a printed hard copy invoice.
§ 5. Payment
(1) Payment shall be made within 30 days net from date of invoice. New export customers are only supplied after payment is received, i. e. cash in advance.
(2) We shall accept promissory notes and checks only upon specific arrangement and only on account of payment. Any fees for discount bills or promissory notes shall be at the expense of the Purchaser and immediately payable.
(3) If the invoice amount shall not have been settled within 30 calendar days after the date of invoice or as at another due date, we shall have the right to recover default in a proven amount without the need to a separate warning notice, but in any event an amount equaling 5 % above the base rate of the European Central Bank.
(4) From the second reminder we will charge a handling fee of 5 €. The handling fee will be 8 € for the third reminder, 10 € for the fourth and 15 € for the fifth and last reminder.The Purchaser is permitted to show that damage has either not occurred or is less than the lump sum.
(5) The Purchaser shall be entitled to offset only insofar as the Purchaser’s counterclaim is acknowledged, undisputed or assessed in a legally binding judgement. The Purchaser is entitled to claim retainer rights only to the extent such rights are based on the same transaction.
§ 6. Quantity, Quality, Labelling
(1) At all times, we shall have the right for custom-made products to supply 10 % more or less than the agreed amount.
(2) We shall have the right to reasonable delivery in instalments.
§ 7. Shipment, Delivery
(1) Unless otherwise agreed in writing, delivery shall be FCA Incoterms 2020.
(2) Delivery is conditioned upon timely and proper performance of all duties of the Purchaser. Defenses based on non-performance of the contract are reserved.
(3) The goods shall be transported insured and in any event at the risk of the Purchaser. This shall also apply in cases of any delivery free of charge and regardless of which means of transport shall be used. A transport insurance shall be provided. Any costs arising therefrom shall be at the expense of the Purchaser only.
(4) The selection of the place of dispatch and the transport route and the means of transport shall, in the absence of any written arrangement dictating otherwise, be subject to our reasonable discretion and be without liability for the cheapest and fastest transport.
(5) If the Purchaser provides the means of transport, then he shall be responsible for its availability on time. We shall immediately be informed of any delays. Any costs arising therefrom shall be at the expense of the Purchaser.
(6) At all times our delivery obligation shall be subject to timely and orderly receipt of the goods from our own suppliers.
(7) Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, any indicated time of delivery or unloading shall be non-binding.
(8) Any inability to supply as a result of force majeure or other unforeseen incidents outside our responsibility including, without limitation, acts of public authorities, subsequent cease of export or import opportunities and natural disasters, such as volcanic eruptions, storms, floods, earthquakes or other events, such as wars, riots, terrorist attacks, boycotts, strikes, lockouts, shortages of materials or even epidemics and our reservation of timely supply from our own supplies in accordance with subsection (6) above shall, for their duration and in accordance with their impact, relieve us from the obligation to comply with any agreed time for delivery and unloading. Further, the above inability to supply gives us the right to withdraw from the contract without giving the right to the Purchaser to claim for indemnity or other rights.
(9) If any agreed time of delivery or unloading shall be exceeded and there shall be an incident referred to in subsection (8) above, then the Purchaser must specify to us a reasonable cure period of minimum two weeks. If we shall fail to meet such deadline also, then the Purchaser shall have the right to rescind the agreement but shall have not right to seek compensation for breach of contract or default unless in cases of willful misconduct or gross negligence on our part.
§ 8. Warranty
(1) Precondition for any warranty claim of the Purchaser is the Purchaser’s full compliance with all requirements regarding inspection and objection established by sec. 377 HGB (German Commercial Code).
(2) Warranty claims shall be time-barred after 12 months of the passage of risk.
(3) In case of non-conformity of the goods the Purchaser is entitled to alternative performance in the form of subsequent improvement or delivery of conforming goods. If such alternative performance has failed, the Purchaser is entitled to reduce the purchase price or to withdraw from the contract.
(4) The warranty obligation does not refer to natural wear and tear nor to damage occurring after the transfer of risk due to improper or unsuitable handling, excessive stressing, unsuitable operating material, and chemical, electrochemical or electrical influences of a nature not provided for according to the contract. On improper alterations or repairs or maintenance carried out by the Purchaser or third parties our warranty obligations and liability for consequences caused thereby are rendered void.
(5) Our retreated units are thoroughly checked before they are sold. Anyhow, we are not liable for any material deficiency.
§ 9. Liability
In case of intention or gross negligence, also on part of any persons assisting us in the performance of their obligations, we shall be liable in accordance with the applicable laws.
(1) The same shall apply in case of a damage caused by negligent violation of life, body or health.
(2) In case of a damage to property or a financial damage, we as well as any persons assisting us in the performance of obligations, shall only be liable in case of breach of an essential contractual obligation, subject, however, to a maximum amount equal to the damage which was foreseeable at the time of conclusion of the contract and typical for the contract; essential contractual obligations within the aforesaid meaning are such obligations the fulfilment of which is a prerequisite for performance of the contract and which the other party may generally expect to be complied with.
(3) Liability according to the German Product Liability Act and the German Equipment and Product Safety Act remain unaffected.
§ 10. Privacy
§ 11. Retention of Title
(1) We retain title to the goods until receipt of all payments in full. In case of breach of contract by the Purchaser including, without limitation, default in payment, we are entitled to take possession of the goods.
(2) The Purchaser shall handle the goods with due care, maintain suitable insurance for the goods and, to the extent necessary, service and maintain the goods.
(3) As long as the purchase price has not been completely paid, the Purchaser shall immediately inform us in writing if the goods become subject to rights of third persons or other encumbrances.
(4) The Purchaser may resell goods subject to the above retention of title only in the course of his regular business. For this case, the Purchaser hereby assigns all claims arising out of such resale, whether the goods have been processed or not, to us. Notwithstanding our right to claim direct payment the Purchaser shall be entitled to receive the payment on the assigned claims. To this end, we agree to not demand payment on the assigned claims to the extent the Purchaser complies with all his obligations for payment and does not become subject to an application for insolvency or similar proceedings or to any stay of payments.
(5) Insofar as the above securities exceed the secured claim by more than 10 %, we are obligated, upon our election, to release such securities upon the Purchaser’s request.
§ 12. Export control / product registration / import specifications
(1) All goods delivered by us are – unless otherwise agreed – destined for the Federal Republic of Germany or, if we agreed to delivery to a country other than Germany, to that country as first delivery.
(2) The export of certain goods by the Purchaser from there can – e. g. based on their type or purpose or final destination – be subject to the procurement of permits. The Purchaser is obligated to strictly observe the relevant export regulations and embargos for these goods, particularly the European Union (EU), Germany and/or other EU member states as well as, if applicable, the USA or Asian or Arabian countries, if he exports the products supplied by us. In addition, the Purchaser is obligated to ensure that he procures the necessary national product permits or product registrations prior to the export in a country other than the agreed first country of delivery and that the specifications incorporated in the national laws of the respective country for the provision of user information in the national language as well as all import regulations have been fulfilled.
(3) The Purchaser shall particularly verify and ensure that
• the provided products are not destined for an armament-relevant, nuclear-technical or weapon-technical purpose;
• no companies and persons listed in the US-Denied Persons List (DPL) are supplied with US-origin goods, US software and
• no companies and persons listed in the US-Warning List, US-Entity List or US-Specially Designated Nationals List are
supplied with US-origin products without relevant permit;
• no companies and persons are supplied who are specified in the list of Specially Designated Terrorists, Foreign Terrorist
Organizations, Specially Designated Global Terrorists or the EU Terrorist List or other relevant negative lists for export
• no military recipients are supplied with the products delivered by us;
• no recipients are supplied who have violated other export control regulations, particularly the EU or ASEAN states;
• all early warning notifications of the relevant German or national authorities of the respective country of origin of the
delivery are observed.
(4) The access to and usage of goods delivered by us may only occur if the above-mentioned checks and safeguarding has occurred through the Purchaser; otherwise, the Purchaser has to refrain from the intended export and we are not obligated to perform.
(5) The Purchaser is obligated to commit these third parties upon the transfer of the goods supplied by us in the same manner as specified in no. 12.1–12.4 and to inform them of the necessity to comply with such statutory provision.
(6) In the event of agreed delivery outside of the Federal Republic of Germany, the Purchaser ensures at his expense that he, and with respect to the goods to be delivered by us, fulfils all national import conditions of the first country of delivery, unless we have contractually assumed the import status, and that this is legally admissible according to the laws of the respective country.
(7) The Purchaser exempts us from all damages and expenditures resulting from the culpable violation of the obligations according to no. 12.1–12.5.
§ 13. Final Provisions
(1) This contract shall be governed by the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany excluding the Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
(2) Place of performance and exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising out of or in connection with this contract shall be Unna/Germany.
(3) The invalidity of any provision of these general terms and conditions shall not affect the validity of the other provisions. Invalid provisions shall be deemed to be replaced by such valid provisions that shall be suitable to implement the economic purpose of the deleted provision to the greatest extent possible.
End of form
Date: November 2020 Dreve Dentamid GmbH
§ 1. General provisions
The following provisions shall apply to all quotes and deliveries and shall become an inseparable part of the contract with the customer. Any opposing purchasing conditions of the customer are herewith rejected, even if they are not expressly excluded by us.
§ 2. Quotes
Our quotes are subject to change, even when issued in writing. The documents that form part of the quote, such as illustrations, drawings, weights and measurements, shall only be binding when expressly stated. We reserve all ownership and copyright to cost estimates, drawings and other documents. Any freight rates are quoted separately on the offer and are subject to change. The freight cost on the day of shipping is applicable. Any differences in cost are to be compensated
by the purchaser.
§ 3. Order confirmation
The type and scope of the delivery is defined by our written order confirmation. If our quote is accepted by the purchaser without any changes within the stated period of validity and there is no timely order confirmation, the scope of delivery shall be according to our quote. Changes in the appearance of the goods delivered are to be accepted as according to contract, if these are considered as reasonably acceptable to the purchaser and within the usual technical standards.
Supplementary agreements and variations must be confirmed in writing.
§ 4. Representatives
Orders placed either directly by the purchaser or through one of our representatives shall not be deemed as accepted until confirmed by us in writing.
§ 5. Prices
The prices in our price lists are price recommendations subject to change. The prices valid on the day of delivery, having been timely communicated to the purchaser by order confirmation, shall be invoiced. Possible cancellations of orders due to a price difference between the purchase order and the actual prices as confirmed by us shall be effected within 7 days.
Advance payments are instalment payments to be set against the valid sales price. Prices shall be quoted “Ex Works Stutensee” (INCOTERMS 2020), exclusive of value-added tax.
§ 6. Packaging
Packaging shall be charged at our cost price. Disposal costs shall not be included in the price and must be borne by the recipient. We shall only accept returns of packaging for freight-paid deliveries.
§ 7. Time of delivery
The delivery period stated on the order confirmation shall commence only after the supply by the purchaser of any documents required, such as approvals and clearances (if required) and not before any agreed payment has been made. Should a product not be available, the purchaser shall be informed without delay and any prepayments shall be returned. The delivery date shall be considered timely if the goods have left the factory at the agreed date or when the goods are ready for dispatch and the purchaser has been notified. If an agreed delivery period is exceeded by more than four weeks, a suitable appropriate subsequent delivery date shall be agreed. If the delivery has not been completed at the subsequent delivery date, the purchaser has the right to rescind the agreement. The purchaser must declare its rescission without delay after the lapsed subsequent delivery period. Adherence to the due delivery date requires compliance with all relevant contractual obligations by the purchaser.
§ 8. Delivery and transfer of risks
In the case of delivery “Ex Works Stutensee”, shipping is at the risk of the customer. Any damages to the goods or losses during transport must be stated on the waybill by both the carrier and the recipient on receipt of the delivery. Transport insurance is only taken out at the purchaser’s express request and charged separately. In all other cases, the delivery is not insured. We are not obliged to carry out deliveries to any other addresses than the purchaser’s invoice address. If this nevertheless occurs, any such deliveries shall be deemed duly delivered ex works. Any notifications of defect regarding the quantity or condition of the goods, insofar as they relate to obvious defects, shall be submitted in writing within 14 days from receipt of the goods, whereby the date of dispatch shall determine whether a notification has been submitted in good time.
§ 9. Payments
Invoices are payable within 10 days with a 2% discount, or within 30 days net without any deduction. Different payment periods may be agreed. Settlement is to be effected by bank transfer for the full invoice amount. Cheques are not accepted as cash payment. Our invoices are considered as having been accepted if not contested in writing within 30 days from the invoice date. Invoices for services (repairs and other wage-based work) and goods with a net invoice value of €110.00 must be paid net within 14 days. In the event of a delay in payment, we will charge default interest at a rate of 9%
above the base interest rate. During a period of default in payment, no further deliveries will be effected by us. Payments are always made and set against the oldest debt. In the event of a significant deterioration of the purchaser’s assets affecting his creditworthiness, such as for example the suspension of payments, liquidation, transfer of ownership, insolvency or seizure of goods by creditors, we are entitled to demand prepayment of the full contractual sum or a collateral of the same amount, or to rescind the agreement, or, if the invoice amounts to less than €10,000.00 to request cash payment on collection of the goods. Repeated late payments by the customer entitle us to revise our payment conditions.
§ 10. Retention of title
We retain title to all delivered goods until payment by the purchaser of all debts including all interest and costs resulting from the business relations, particularly any balances on open credit accounts. On sale of the goods to a third party, all applicable rights against the third party buyer are to be assigned to us until we have received full payment. In all cases, the purchaser shall expressly reserve all ownership rights in our favour against third party buyers. Accordingly, all payments received by the purchaser for the assigned receivables shall be held separately at our disposal. The purchaser shall not be permitted to have the goods seized or to pledge them as collateral and shall trade with them only in the ordinary course of business under retention of title, until full payment has been received. In as far as the value of all goods under retention of title exceeds the invoice amount by 20%, we may release part of the goods from the retention at the purchaser’s request. The purchaser shall inform us immediately of any seizure of the goods by other creditors. We are entitled to seize any goods subject to our retention of title. Our seizure of goods does not constitute a rescission from the agreement. The purchaser shall inform us without delay of any compulsory enforcement measures by third parties in relation to the goods under retention of title or the assigned receivables, and provide us with the documents required to lodge a protest. In the event of cessation of payments, filing insolvency proceedings or judicial or extra-judicial settlement proceedings the purchaser shall forfeit any resale or usage rights and any authority to collect the assigned receivables.
§ 11. Liability for defects
Defect liability claims on the part of the purchaser are conditional upon the purchaser having duly met its inspection and defect reporting obligation as set out in section 377 of the German Commercial Code (HGB). We assume liability for any defects present in the goods for a period of one year following delivery of the goods. Any defects for which we are liable occurring during this period shall be rectified free of charge either by repairing the defects at our premises or by having them repaired by one of our authorized service partners or by supplying replacement parts, which shall be at our own discretion. If we are not willing or are not in a position to rectify the defect or supply a replacement, or if any further repair attempts by us are considered to be unreasonable for the purchaser, the purchaser shall be entitled to choose between a reduction of the purchase price or the right to rescind the agreement. The right to claim liability for defects applies only to the purchaser and is forfeited upon resale of the goods. Any liability for defects shall also lapse if the goods have been interfered with or repaired by a third party. Damages resulting from fair wear and tear, abnormal operating conditions, overloading or improper use are not covered by our liability for defects.
§ 12. Exclusion of liability
We are only liable in cases of willful intent and gross negligence and the Product Liability Act, if the goods were faulty when placing them on the market. In cases of slight negligence, we are only liable for any foreseeable damages typically occurring under the contract. We are also liable when breaching material contractual obligations necessary for the implementation of the contract and relied upon by the purchaser. Our exclusion of liability does not apply in the case
of bodily injury or death or damage to health. Furthermore, liability is not excluded if we have provided a guarantee for a particular property of the goods or if a defect has been fraudulently concealed. Our goods are produced in accordance with the generally approved practices of engineering applicable in the Federal Republic of Germany. We shall not be liable for compliance with any special requirements that may be in place for the purchaser. In the case of slight negligence, our aggregate liability under the contract, irrespective of any legal principle, in as far as legally admissible, shall be limited to the contract-typical foreseeable damage. This shall not exceed the value of the contract or a maximum amount to be agreed separately between the parties. In the case of slight negligence neither party shall be liable for indirect or consequential damages, such as pecuniary losses through loss of production or loss of profit.
§ 13. Returns
Insofar as we have accepted in writing the return of brand new, fault-free goods that were ordered from us but are no longer needed by the purchaser, the goods shall be returned at the purchaser’s own risk and cost. The invoice amount will be credited to the purchaser less a handling charge. The handling charge for equipment and spare parts shall amount generally to €50.00 and for accessories and consumables €25.00. Should the actual cost exceed this amount, we shall be entitled to charge the higher fee. A right to furnish proof of lesser costs shall be reserved to the purchaser.
§ 14. Disposal of scrap goods
The purchaser undertakes to take back scrap appliances and dispose of them correctly at its own cost in accordance with the German Electrical and Electronic Equipment Act (ElektroG). We are not obliged to accept or take back scrap goods from the purchaser.
§ 15. Confidentiality
Both contractual parties undertake to keep confidential all documentation and information provided by the other party before, after or during the performance of the contract. They shall make the necessary arrangements, also with respect to their personnel, to ensure the confidentiality of such documentation. No such information shall be passed to third parties without the prior written consent by the disclosing party. The obligation of confidentiality does not apply to information which at the time of disclosure was already known, for which a written permission was in place, or which was created independently from the recipient. The burden of proof lies with the recipient.
§ 16. Sales to government offices and public bodies
We provide assistance with retail activities, also for the advertisement and delivery of goods to government offices and public bodies. However, this does not prejudice our ability to act as a provider and vendor towards this customer group ourselves.
§ 17. Data protection
We are committed to treat the personal data of the purchaser according to the conditions of the Federal Data Protection law and the European Basic Data Protection Order (DSGVO). Where required by law, the clarification and declaration of consent required under the DSGVO will be sent to the purchaser separately for his acceptance.
§ 18. Severability
If a provision in these Terms and Conditions is or becomes invalid, the validity of all other provisions shall remain unaffected. In as much as legally admissible, the parties shall replace the invalid condition with a provision which comes closest to the purpose of the invalid condition.
§ 19. Place of performance and jurisdiction
The place of performance shall be Stutensee-Blankenloch, Germany. The place of jurisdiction for all legal disputes arising from the contractual relationship shall be the competent court in Karlsruhe, Germany. This agreement is governed solely by German law under exclusion of the CISG (United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods).